The Halo™ is a cord-free personal safety task light designed to fit on any hard hat. It produces a 360° ring of light around the wearer, allowing them to see and be seen from over 1/4 mile away in all directions. A typical work headlamp is not a safety device as its only purpose is to be a task light. Unlike any other hard hat light, the Halo is a personal safety system designed to increase all aspects of visibility in the work zone.
– Lightweight and cord-free
– Visible over 1/4 mile away in all directions at all times
– Powerful flood task light for improved work efficiency
– Fully illuminates the task area out to the visual periphery
– Eliminates shadows no matter where you move
– Four light modes: Halo, HI-Alert, Task, Dim
– Built tough to survive in rough work environments
– Rechargeable battery runtime of 5.5-34 hrs (mode dependent)
– Connects securely to any hard hat
– IP Rating of 67 to protect against dust, dirt, and water
– Easy single button functionality
– One year warranty
Many work zones conduct nighttime operations. Although there are many benefits to working at night, there are also increased dangers for workers. Poor lighting is one that is preventable. Royal Innovative Solutions is a proud distributor of The Illumagear Halo Light! The ol’ hard hat light is no more. This revolutionary lighting solution doubles as a safety device. The traditional work headlamp can’t hold a candle to the Halo… get it!?
What about the rest of the lights in your work zone?
Check out ATTSA’s Nighttime Lighting Guidelines for Work Zones!
LIGHT MODES: HALO | HI-ALERT | TASK | DIM
Full brightness in 360º to enable the wearer to See and Be Seen in all directions
An attention-getting rotating/pulsing light to maximize the wearer’s chance of being seen by others
200% power to the front third of the Halo illuminating the wearer’s workspace out to the visual periphery
A low-power 360° lighting solution for times when full brightness is not preferred
Watch this video to learn how to use your Halo!